Te Puke Community Ministries was re-established in 2021 to meet the needs of the people of Te Puke and the surrounding areas.
We aim to share the love of Jesus, practical assistance, and friendship by addressing needs in our community of homelessness, poverty, relationship breakdowns, family harm and loneliness. This service is available to all age groups and ethnicities. We work closely with other agencies in the community to meet these needs.
Other aspects of the TPBC Community Ministries are:
- Chaplaincy to Vincent House
- Social Services to the greater Te Puke area
- Pastoral Care to the Te Puke Baptist Church attendees
- Friendship services to the elderly
- Clinical supervision to NGO organisations
- Family Safety Services