- Handcraft House. 1:00pm at the church. Bring your craft project to work on. Contact Marcia 07 573 6152
- Ladies Intercessory Prayer. 9:30am at church in prayer room.
- Mainly Music. 10:00am to 11:30am at church.
- CONNECT Life group (more info to come)
- Home group at the Martin’s. 7:00pm weekly. Contact 027 419 2253
- Home group at the Turner’s. 7:30pm fortnightly. Benner Rd, RD6. Contact 07 533 4271
- Home group at the Cumming’s. 6:00pm dinner, then study. Wilson Rd North, RD9. Weekly. Contact 07 533 1343
- Home group at the Timoko’s. 7:30pm weekly. Contact 022 386 2024
- Know Your Bible (Women’s Homegroup). 7:30pm fortnightly. Fairview Place, Te Puke. Contact 027 573 4555
- Max Nite (years 7 and 8) 4.30-5:30pm fortnightly at the church. Contact Dan at email@example.com for details.
- T20 Men’s Prayer Breakfast. 6:30am at the church. Donation taken.
- Craft Cafe. 9:30am at the church. Bring $3.00 to cover craft supplies and morning tea, or BYO craft. Contact Lyn 07 5423001
- One Hour of Weedpulling. Every third week, from 1:30pm we weed and potter in the church garden. Contact Rachel 027 575 6307
- Homegroup at the Pollard’s. 7:00pm, 2nd & 4th weeks of the month. Contact 0220203675.
- Home group at the Benham’s. 7:00pm during school terms. Maungarangi Rd, RD9. Contact 07 533 6224
- Home group at the Russell’s. 7:30pm fortnightly. Rogers Road, RD6. Contact 027 474 8885
- Youth Group (for Year 9-13). 7:00-9:00pm at the church. Contact Dan Allen 027 280 4030 for details.
Woo hoo! It’s Sunday, and we’re coming together again at last! 10:00am at the church every week Te Puke Baptist Church meets to uplift one another, hear God’s Word for our lives, and worship our Redeemer!
After the church service, we gather together over morning tea to catch up.
Please join us – you’re always welcome